Restaurant Style Fried Chicken Recipe
1 Egg, 1/4 tsp Salt, 1/4 tsp White pepper, 1 Cup Maida, 1/2 tsp Salt, 1 tsp Red chilli powder, 1 tsp Garlic powder, 1 tsp Ginger powder, 1 tsp Onion powder, 1 tsp Oregano, 1 tsp Chillil flakes, 1/2 tsp White pepper, 1 tsp Basil, 6 Nos Chicken drumsticks, 1/2 tsp Salt, 1/2 tsp White pepper.
- Break an egg in a bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- Add salt and white pepper to the egg. Whisk more.
- Now take maida in a bowl. Add salt, red chilli powder, garlic powder ginger powder along with onion powder, oregano, chilli flakes and some more of white pepper and basil.
- Mix all of it thoroughly
- Take chicken drumsticks in a bowl.
- Add salt and white pepper to the bowl. Mix well with bare hands.
- Keep aside for an hour to marinate.
- After marination, take chicken pieces one after another and coat it thoroughly with the spice mixture, egg mixture and bread crumbs respectively.
- After coating the chicken piece, deep fry it in a hot oil pan.
- Hot and crispy Restaurant Style Fried Chicken is ready to serve.