Methi Chicken Masala Recipe
4 Pieces Boneless Chicken, 1/2 tsp Lemon juice, 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp Salt ,1/2 tsp Ginger garlic paste, 1/2 tsp Curd, 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder, 1/4 tsp Salt, 1 tsp Coriander powder, 2 Tbsp Oil, 2 Nos Onion, sliced, 1 tsp Oil, 1 Bay leaf, 2 Nos Green cardamom, 1 Black cardamom, 1/2 Sticks Cinnamon, 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste, 2 Nos Tomato, 1 1/2 tsp Kasoori Methi, soaked, 1 Green chilli, 1 Cup Water.
- Take chicken pieces in a deep bowl.
- Add lemon juice, red chilli powder, salt and ginger garlic paste. Mix them thoroughly with bare hands.
- Keep aside for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Take curd in a bowl, add red chilli powder, salt, coriander powder.
- Whisk it thoroughly.
- Now in a pan of hot oil, put onion and saute till golden brown. Grind it to make a paste.
- In the same pan, in some oil put marinated chicken and pan fry it till golden brown and a bit crisp.
- Now put bay leaf, green cardamom, black cardamom, cinnamon in a hot il pan and saute for a while.
- Add ginger garlic paste, saute some more and put chopped tomato, kasoori methi and the prepared curd mix.
- Mix them well and add the onion paste. Mix thoroughly.
- Now add the fried chicken and mix it with the gravy till the pieces are completely coated.
- Add green chilli and water, mix well. Bring to simmer.
- Put kasoori methi over and cover the pan to cook for a while.
- Open the pan when the curry starts to simmer a bit and the excess water is evaporated.
- Mix a little and serve hot.