6 Chicken Drumsticks, 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste, 2 tbsp All-purpose flour (maida), 2 tbsp corn flour, 2 eggs (beaten), 1/4 tsp pepper / chili powder, A pinch of sugar, Salt To Taste, 1 tbsp Soya sauce, Oil for frying,
- In a bowl add Soya sauce, ginger-garlic paste, sugar.
- Add chicken wings coat well and set aside for 1/2 hour.
- Make a smooth batter by adding corn flour, all purpose flour, salt, pepper and beat in the eggs.
- Heat oil in a wok / kadhai.
- Dip each wing in the batter and coat evenly and deep fry the drumsticks till golden brown.
- Serve chicken drumsticks hot with thin slices of onions and lemon.